The ePMP platform provides stable coverage across large service areas and enhances your existing infrastructure.
Delivers up to 220 Mbps of real user throughput
Achieves 2 ms of round-trip latency
Comes equipped with a high gain (25 dBi) dish antenna for long range
Has high processing capability for optimized throughput
Provides a 802.3af compliant Gigabit Ethernet port
Includes eFortify – Cambium’s unique capabilities to maintain consistent performance even in high interference environments – and eCommand – a suite of tools and features that include Cambium’s renowned LINKPlanner application
Reliable, high-capacity, point-to-point wireless broadband for the most difficult real-world situations
FREQUENCY AVAILABILITY -4.9 GHz to 6.05 GHz
CAPACITY -up to 450 Mbps
LATENCY 1 - 3 ms
FLEXIBLE CHANNEL WIDTH -5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 45 MHz channels
MODULATION -256 QAM, Fast Adaptive Modulation
RELIABILITY- Dynamic Spectrum Optimization
SECURITY -128/256-Bit AES Encryption, HTTPS/TLS and SNMPv3 management, RADIUS authentication, and configurable password rules.
VERSATILITY -Easy to integrate layer 2 bridge implementation supports symmetric and asymmetric TDD operation, 1588v2, and Synchronous Ethernet precision timing and frequency.
"Motorola MC9190-G - data collection terminal - Windows Mobile 6.5 Classic - 3.7" Series"
PROCESSOR-Clock Speed 806 MHz
DISPLAY-Diagonal Size 3.7 in
Native Resolution 640 x 480
COMMUNICATIONS- Wireless Protocol 802.11a/b/g, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR Security Protocols & Features 802.1x, AES-CCMP, LEAP, TLS, WPA2
INPUT DEVICE Type keyboard Keys Qty 53
BARCODES Barcode Reader Yes
Scan Element Type 2D imager
EXPANSION AND CONNECTIVITY Expansion Slots 1 x SD Memory Card
GENERAL ManufacturerZebra Technologies
High-speed Wi-Fi with affordable quality and superior cloud management
Future proof your indoor deployments with compact, low profile, Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) beamforming, high-speed enterprise wireless access points. cnPilot Indoor APs are perfect for schools, malls, hotels, coffee shops, multi-dwelling units (MDUs), or any indoor environment that needs reliable, high performing educational or business wireless internet with high user capacity. .
for Enterprise campuses, Public WiFi, Hospitality, Educational institutions, Industrial campuses or just about any demanding outdoor environment requiring cost-effective, controller managed WLAN Access Points
Designed for wireless service providers of both enterprise and distributed enterprise networks.
• Out-of-the box zero touch onboarding
• Stateful alarms and dashboard views
• Multiple management options available including cloud-based, SNMP and an enriched set of RESTful interfaces
• One-click functionality reveals the health of all network nodes related to the problem area
• Troubleshoot end user client connectivity on any WLAN from a single console
• No truck roll required to debug wired or wireless connectivity configurations
• Integration with 3rd party external guest access solutions
• Onboard guest access portal for simple deployments Security:
• Support WPA2 Enterprise and WPA2
• Secure connection over HTTPS back to the cloud for management